“Shepherd the flock of God that is among you, exercising oversight, not under compulsion, but willingly, as God would have you; not for shameful gain, but eagerly; not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory.” 1 Peter 5:2-4
We want you to easily be able to inform us about your life and needs, and this is the place to do that. Our desire is to be able to shepherd well the people that the Lord has placed in our care. We will look at every submission and seek to pastorally care for you as the Lord would give us strength.
- let us know that you or a loved one is in the hospital
- let us know that you or a church member has lost a loved one
- let us know something important that is going on in your life
- ask for prayer
- be baptized
- dedicate your baby or child
- schedule an event
- get married at LWC
- submit a news item for our bulletin or announcements
Get in Touch
If the categories above do not fit your need, please fill out this form so that we can be in touch with you.